2 days ago I posted a video on Facebook where I showed a single income stream in which I made $21K per month with a $690 daily residual stream.
Here is part 2:
Passive Income: The MOST important thing you can develop.
I had a lot of people get really excited by my last Facebook Video – where I showed how making $690 per day was equivalent to $21K per month.
And I wanted to share my next video.
The key point I want to impress is the CONSISTENCY of making residual income. Some business model are set up to create consistent, passive income – and some are not.
So $700 is not just $700.
Here's what I did today:
– Woke up
– Turned on computer to check appointment
– Have raw food smoothie
– Took Jack to his first kids Yoga Class (He LOVED it)
– Had bloodtest taken at kids hospital
– Had lunch with wife and kids
– Bought some art supplies and books and a toy for my son (a cool thing that encourages him to make create his own stories)
– Bought some new dishes (our old ones might have had lead)
– Drove home
– Turned on computer for first time (NOW).
That's basically the overview.
It occurs to me as I write this that I don't know EXACTLY how many income streams I have. Some large. Some small. But maybe that's the point.
Multiple streams of income are ingrained in my DNA.
And I just started a couple new ones (that may benefit those who get with me quick) this past week.
2013 is fresh.
But make sure you are building towards something passive.
And let me know if you need my help!